We’ve secured some of the best and brightest beverage CEOs from Fairlife, Honest Tea, Mamma Chia, KonaRed, Jin+Ja, Reed’s, Vertical Water, KeVita, and Bolthouse Farms, to talk about what they’re doing differently, and what trends they think have staying power, at the Beverage Innovation Summit on February 4.
In our free-to-attend online event, FoodNavigator-USA and BeverageDaily have also invited market researchers, innovation experts, social media gurus and a merchandising expert to give you an insight into which categories are growing and why; how to use facebook, twitter and other platforms to build your brand; what customization means for cold beverages (will Keurig Cold be a hit?); and what retailers are really looking for.
EVENT BREAKDOWN (timings are all in eastern time):
11.30am-12.10pm EST: KEYNOTE: Steve Jones, CEO, Fairlife LLC (Core Power/Coca-Cola)
The Coca-Cola Company invested in Chicago-based co-operative Fairlife LLC in December 2012, and since then the company’s star has only risen further. Here, CEO Steve Jones introduces the company and its mission, looking at trends in dairy and the ‘protein opportunity’.
He will first talk about the Core Power Brand, reviewing its progress in the market to date, before discussing Fairlife milk and how the company feels this addresses consumers’ wants and needs, as well as potential future opportunities .
1.00-1.40pm EST: TREND-WATCHING: What’s hot, what’s not, what’s next?
What are the fastest-growing beverage categories and which consumer trends are successful firms tapping into? How will new formats such as Keurig Cold change the landscape? Hear from a market researcher, innovation expert, beverage CEO and a leading retailer.
- Reuben Canada, founder & CEO, Canada Enterprises (Jin+Ja).
- Craig McCarthy, director of strategy, Altitude.
- Jonas Feliciano, senior beverages analyst, Euromonitor International.
- Tom Burkemper, senior director, merchandising, 7-Eleven.
2.30-3.10pm EST: SOCIAL LISTENING: Big Data and Big Beverage
Big data and integrated digital marketing have forever changed the way companies interact with consumers. Learn about the potential concerns of personalized consumer targeting through big data as well as some best practices for using digital media to communicate with consumers.
- Pamela Naumes, senior director of brand engagement at Bolthouse Farms.
- Jeffrey Chester, executive director, The Center for Digital Democracy.
4-5pm EST: ENTREPRENEURS TO WATCH!
We’ve gathered together some of the best and brightest CEOs to talk about what they’re doing differently. Our expert panel spans maple water, sparkling probiotic beverages, kombucha, chia beverages, ready-to-drink tea, coffee fruit beverages, craft soda and ginger brews...
- Seth Goldman, Co-founder & TeaEO, Honest Tea.
- Janie Hoffman, founder & CEO, Mamma Chia.
- Shaun Roberts, founder & CEO, KonaRed (pictured, left).
- Chris Reed, founder & CEO, Reed’s.
- Valentina Cugnasca, cofounder & CEO, Vertical Water.
- Bill Moses, co-founder & CEO, KeVita.
REGISTER HERE for the event, which is sponsored by Ingredion, DuPont Nutrition & Health, Glanbia, AIDP, and Virun NutraBiosciences, and supported by Hilmar Ingredients, Cargill (ViaTech), and Cognizin.