DAVID LUKS, founder, Honeydrop Beverages: 'A tablespoon of raw honey in every bottle is what makes us stand out'
For Honeydrop Beverages founder David Luks, having a tablespoon of raw honey in every bottle has been key to the success of his brand from the beginning.
“There are a lot of products that say ‘honey’ on the front of pack, but when you look at the ingredients, half of them are using high fructose corn syrup or refined white sugar and just adding honey flavor. We use a tablespoon of honey in every bottle.”
Click HERE to read more about Brooklyn, NY-based Honeydrop Beverages, which launched a new range of cold pressed HPP juices with honey at Expo West in March to add to his honey-infused tea portfolio.
Food & beverage entrepreneurs to watch: From YumButter and Dang Foods to Evo Hemp ADRIAN REIF & MATT D’AMOUR, co-owners, YumButter: The nut butter category is exploding JOURDAN SAMEL, co-founder, Evo Hemp: Hemp could be as big as chia VINCENT KITIRATTRAGARN, founder, Dang Foods: When we’re on shelf next to other coconut chips, we outsell them DANIEL SULLIVAN, founder, Temple Turmeric: Turmeric is super-hot right now NIKHIL ARORA & ALEJANDRO VELEZ, co-founders, Back to the Roots: Here’s how we made our product… DR AARON DOSSEY, founder, All Things Bugs: Edible insects are ready for prime time NATASHA CASE, co-founder, coolhaus: Introducing architecturally inspired, gourmet ice cream ADRIAN PACE, founder, Forte Gelato: It’s all about guilt-free indulgence DAVID LUKS, founder, Honeydrop Beverages: 'A tablespoon of raw honey in every bottle is what makes us stand out' MONICA KLAUSNER, co-founder, Veestro: Meal delivery is the next big trend POORVI PATODIA, founder, Biena Foods: We’re crunchy, salty, satisfying… and healthy JULIE SMOLYANSKY, CEO, Lifeway Foods: People want access to healthy food everywhere they go WINSTON LEE, founder, Tarte Foods: Greek has 47% of the market; we’re going after the other 53% DANIEL & REBECCA DENGROVE, co-founders, Brewla: We’re targeting the Millennial consumer NEAL GOTTLIEB, founder, Three Twins Organic Ice Cream: All the big retailers now recognize that the market is evolving