Find out where beans, chickpeas, peas and lentils are going next at the FoodNavigator-USA FREE-to-attend Pulse Innovation Forum on Wednesday, November 2, which brings together five pulse enthusiasts to talk about sourcing, formulation, marketing, and innovation.
Date: Wednesday November 2
Time: 11.30am EST
Duration: 60 minutes
In the first 45 minutes of our free-to-attend, online 60-minute Pulse Innovation Forum (moderated by FoodNavigator-USA editor Elaine Watson), we’ll talk about:
- What are pulses, how are they being used, and what’s driving growth in this market?
- How do you talk to consumers about pulses?
- How easy are pulses to work with?
- Where next for pulses?
The remaining 15 minutes will be devoted to Q&A where you can put your questions to our expert panel:
- Aaron Gatti, founder, BRAMI (lupini bean snacks)
- Derrick Quandt, director of operations, Banza (chickpea pasta, spaghetti, mac & cheese)
- Mike LaRocca, director of supply chain and R&D, Beanitos (bean snacks)
- Travis Berger, VP Supply Chain, Eat Well Embrace Life ('other bean' hummus)
- Tanya Der, manager of food innovation and marketing, Pulse Canada