TELUS Agriculture provides innovative technology solutions including traceability, supply chain, trade promotion, farm and precision agronomy management.
TELUS Agriculture is leveraging technology and data to enable a better flow of information across the entire agriculture and food industry to deliver better food outcomes for consumers while driving greater efficiency, collaboration and profitability for farmers and ranchers, the agri-business industry, and agri-food, consumer goods and retail companies.
TELUS Agriculture currently manages more than 100 million acres of agricultural land, backed by a team of over 1,200 experts across Canada, the USA, Mexico, Brazil, the United Kingdom, Slovakia, Armenia, Germany, China, and Australia.
Our end-to-end technology solutions include:
- Muddy Boots - Farm-to-food traceability and supply chain management
- AFS Technologies - Comprised of AFS, Exceedra and Ignition, a global leader in supply chain management, and sales and distribution
- Agrian - Unified management platform for precision, agronomy, sustainability, analytics, and compliance
- AGIntegrated - Seamless API integration
- Decisive Farming - Precision agronomy and farm management expertise
- Farm At Hand - Simplified farm management software
- TKXS - Custom data and program management
- Feedlot Health Management Solutions - Critical insights and data-based knowledge for feedlots and producers