FOOD VISION USA: Are CPG’s biggest guns flogging dead donkeys or can their brands be salvaged?
Find out in November at Food Vision USA 2016 where food and beverage industry luminaries from Health Warrior CEO Shane Emmett and Honest Tea founder Seth Goldman, to Sonoma Brands/KRAVE Jerky founder Jon Sebastiani, General Mills 301 Inc president John Haugen and CircleUp head of funds Jason Starr will discuss who stands to gain – and lose - as the CPG landscape changes.
The food event of the year
Held at the Drake Hotel in Chicago on November 9-11, Food Vision USA 2016 will also bring together senior figures in food and consumer research from Hartman Group CEO Laurie Demeritt and ‘Mindless Eating’ author Brian Wansink to CSPI nutrition policy director Margo Wootan, coupled with a clutch of entrepreneurs spanning everything from ‘veggie fries’ to cold-pressed nut milks (MALK), HPP babyfood (PureSpoon) and steel cut oat entrees (Grainful).
As we did last year, we’ll also address topics at the cutting edge of food science, including personalized nutrition and novel biomarkers of health.
Building on the success of the Food Vision global event, held annually in Cannes, France, we’re shining a spotlight on the companies – large and small – that are doing most to drive innovation and champion change.
Other themes we'll address on the conference floor include:
- Is the future of food plant-based?
- Is the food industry working for or against the consumer?
- Are meal-kits and other direct-to-consumer businesses a long-term trend or a fad?
- How do you build a completely new food category (on a shoestring)?
- How much protein do we really need?
- Who is the ‘progressive consumer’?
- What can we learn from social media conversations about food?
- What do Americans actually eat?
Check out the latest list of speakers and Register HERE.
Confirmed speakers at Food Vision USA 2016 - which is supported by BASF, Kerry, Roquette and The Welsh Government - include:
- Tom Bilyeu, president, Quest Nutrition
- Jason Starr, head of funds, CircleUp
- Jon Sebastiani, founder, Sonoma Brands, KRAVE
- John Haugen, general manager, 301 INC (General Mills)
- Seth Goldman, co-founder of Honest Tea and executive chairman, Beyond Meat
- Nick Fereday, senior analyst and executive director, Rabobank
- Brian Wansink, Professor and director of the Cornell University Food and Brand Lab
- Chef Jeannine Sacco, chief food officer, Grainful
- Alyson Eberle, CEO, PureSpoon
- August Vega, CEO, MALK
- Shane Emmett, co-founder & CEO, Health Warrior
- David Peters, founder, Farmwise (Veggie Fries)
- Margo Wootan, director, nutrition policy, CSPI
- Laurie Demeritt, CEO, The Hartman Group
- Rony Sellam, CEO, Segterra (InsideTracker)
- Lihi Segal, CEO, DayTwo