According to Peter Erickson, executive vice president of innovation, technology and quality: "We’ve dramatically shifted our entire innovation process in an effort to become the best big small food company in the industry. It’s about having the spirit of a small company: the consumer-centricity and empathy, as well as the speed and frugality.
“When we fully embrace this spirit, we’ve proven that we can increase our speed to market from 24 months to less than 12 months."
Full details of all the new products are available HERE, but some highlights include:
- Yoplait Go Big – Yogurt in a 'grip-and-rip' package targeting tweens and teens.
- Nature Valley Backpacker - Poppable oatmeal bites.
- Tiny Toast – The first new General Mills cereal brand in 15 years.
- LÄRABAR Bites - Truffle-like bites made from 5-6 ingredients.
- Good Table Freezer to Plate – A new meal kit concept.
- Yoplait Greek 2% Whips - Made with 2% milkfat for a thicker, richer and extra creamy texture.