Will they have a truly disruptive impact on the market, or could they crash and burn under the weight of their own costs and ambitions?
Find out at FOOD VISION USA 2017 in Chicago (Nov 13-15) from Terra’s Kitchen CEO Mike McDevitt and Sun Basket head of marketing Amy Endemann, who will explore the rapidly evolving meal kit market and examine what might distinguish the winners from the losers.
We’ll also talk to Luke Saunders from healthy vending business Farmer’s Fridge and PeaPod CMO Carrie Bienkowski to get their take on new ways to answer the perennial question: What’s for dinner tonight?
FOOD VISION USA: The food event of the year
Held at the W Hotel in Chicago on November 13-15, FOOD VISION USA 2017 will also bring together a clutch of industry luminaries from Chobani’s new COO Tim Brown to VMG Partners md Wayne Wu and Sir Kensington’s co-founder Scott Norton.
Norton and Wu will join Mattson president Barb Stuckey and Food Future Co CEO Gigi Lee Chang on the opening night session, which will address the question: What is innovation, and who is driving it?
They will also provide expert feedback on stage to our lucky industry trailblazers – three start-ups that are doing the most to drive innovation and champion change.
Other themes we'll address on the conference floor include:
- Where is the plant-based food movement heading?
- Is the food industry working for or against the consumer?
- Big food? Small food? Or smarter food?
- From grass-fed to hydroponics: Food and farming… where next?
- Can we make gelatin without animals?
- Will consumers embrace 'clean' (a.k.a. cultured) meat?
Confirmed speakers at Food Vision USA 2017 - which is sponsored by Beneo - include:
- Tim Brown, COO, Chobani
- Jeff George, VP, R&D, Americas, Campbell Soup Company
- Scott Norton, co-founder, Sir Kensington’s (Unilever)
- Carrie Bienkowski, chief marketing officer, PeaPod
- Mike McDeVitt, CEO, Terra’s Kitchen
- Kyle Ransford, CEO, Chef'd
- Dr Liz Specht, senior scientist, The Good Food Institute
- Alexander Lorestani, CEO and co-founder, Geltor
- Doug Radi, CEO, Good Karma Foods
- Luke Saunders, CEO, Farmers Fridge
- Amy Endemann, head of marketing, Sun Basket
- James Day, CEO, Suncrest USA
- Steven Vigilante, Business Development Associate, CircleUp
- Tim Joseph, founder, Maple Hill Creamery
- Dr Shelley Balanko, SVP, business development, Hartman Group
- Wayne Wu, managing director, VMG Partners
- Miyoko Schinner, founder and CEO, Miyoko’s Kitchen
- Barb Stuckey, president and chief innovation officer, Mattson
- Gigi Lee Chang, CEO, Food Future Co, co-founder Plum Organics
- Linda Eatherton, Managing Director and Partner, Ketchum Global Food & Beverage Practice