We're offering you a chance to quiz product development experts with experience of working at large and small brands to find out how the food industry can get better at developing winning concepts.
In the first 45 minutes of our free-to-attend, online 60-minute Food Innovation Forum (moderated by FoodNavigator-USA editor Elaine Watson), we’ll discuss:
- Can big food still innovate? With many legacy brands struggling to stay relevant to today’s consumers, should big CPG companies throw in the towel and simply buy-in innovation from smaller, sexier, more agile brands?
- What is innovation? A cool product? A new business model? Blue-sky change or incremental updates? What can we learn from successful new launches?
- How is the innovation process changing? What new tools are brands using to get products to market more quickly, and build consumer insights into the process at every stage? Are traditional focus groups becoming passé?
The remaining 15 minutes of the forum - developed in partnership with FOOD VISION USA - will be devoted to Q&A where you can put your questions to our expert panel:
- Greg Fleishman, co-founder and chief operating officer, Foodstirs
- Santosh Padki, CEO, Bare Snacks
- Jason Cohen, founder, Halen Brands, partner Chef’s Cut Real Jerky, SkinnyPop, Core Brands
- Jenny Frazier, SVP of Innovation, Nielsen
- Jim Tonkin, founder and president, Healthy Brand Builders
- Marc Halperin, chief culinary officer, CCD Innovation
Date: Wednesday July 19, 2017
Time: 11.30am EDT
Duration: 60 minutes