Find out at FOOD VISION USA in Chicago this November, where the firm's VP, R&D, Americas, Jeff George, will explain how Campbell Soup is utilising strategic insights to inform its innovation strategy over the long-term.
In his presentation, George, whose resume includes stints at Hillshire Brands, PepsiCo's Global Beverage division, Quaker Foods, Tropicana and Frito-Lay, will cover:
• Seismic changes in consumer tastes and consumption patterns that have reshaped the way food innovators grow, make, market, and sell food
• How ‘real food that matters for life’s moments’ has driven culture change at Campbell, guiding innovation and decision-making
• How Campbell’s is living up to its promise to use fewer ingredients that people don’t want
• How big companies can sustain innovation by being restless, future focused and consumer centric
FOOD VISION USA: The food event of the year
Held at the W Hotel in Chicago on November 13-15, FOOD VISION USA 2017 will also bring together a clutch of industry luminaries from Chobani’s president and COO Tim Brown; to PeaPod CMO Carrie Bienkowski, Chef'd CEO Kyle Ransford, Miyoko’s Kitchen founder and CEO Miyoko Schinner, and PepsiCo president North America nutrition, Seth Kaufman.
On the opening night, VMG Partners md Wayne Wu and Sir Kensington’s co-founder Scott Norton will join Mattson president Barb Stuckey and Food Future Co CEO Gigi Lee Chang to address the question: What is innovation, and who is driving it?
They will also provide expert feedback on stage to our lucky industry trailblazers – three start-ups that are doing the most to drive innovation and champion change.
- Are meal kits here to stay?
- What does the Amazon/Whole Foods deal mean for everyone else?
- Can water give soil a run for its money? (the future of hydroponics)
- Big food? Small food? Or smarter food?
- Will healthy vending take off?
- Who's really driving innovation in the food industry?
- Can we make gelatin without animals?
- How clean is your label?
- Will consumers embrace 'clean' (a.k.a. cultured) meat?