Find out the answers to these questions - and a whole bunch of others – at our online beverage innovation event on February 21, where we explore hot button issues in the beverage aisle, find out which categories are growing, and which emerging trends may have legs.
In this FREE-to-attend event, FoodNavigator-USA and BeverageDaily have invited CEOs from meal replacement brand Soylent, nut-milk fueled brand Califia Farms and new sports beverage brand KRā, market researcher Euromonitor International, design agency Perspective Branding, Ohio-based retailer Mustard Seed Market, and a leading food law attorney to explore what consumers want, how retailers view the category, how to build a beverage brand and stand out on shelf, and how to avoid legal hot water.
We’ll also address topics including:
- How is the war on sugar impacting the beverage category?
- What are retailers looking for from beverage brands?
- Will Diet Coke’s new look reverse its flagging fortunes?
- What is the key to successful beverage packaging design?
- What claims could land you in legal hot water?
Feb 21: 11.30am-12.30pm EST - BEVERAGE TRENDWATCHING PANEL DEBATE
What are the fastest-growing beverage categories and which consumer trends are successful firms tapping into?
- Greg Steltenpohl, co-founder and CEO, Califia Farms
- Sarah Hardgrove-Koleno, co-founder and CEO, KRā
- Gabe Nabors, director of marketing and category management, Mustard Seed Market
- Howard Telford, senior industry analyst, Euromonitor International
- Ryan Kaiser, partner, Amin Talati Upadhye
- Simon Thorneycroft, founder and CEO, Perspective Branding
Feb 21: 2.00pm-2.45pm EST - KEYNOTE: SOYLENT… WHERE NEXT?
One of the most exciting players in the fast-growing meal replacement space, Soylent built its business – and a highly engaged community – online, first on its own website, and later on Amazon, but has recently ventured into the bricks and mortar space via deals with 7-Eleven, H.E.B. and Big Geyser.
New CEO Bryan Crowley will explain what Soylent is all about and where the brand might be going in 2018 and beyond
SPEAKER: Bryan Crowley, CEO, Soylent
See the full list of speakers HERE.