Want to get feedback on your new child-focused food or beverage launch, brand, or business, from our expert panel in front of a live audience in Chicago on the opening night?
Maybe you have a healthy new lunchbox snack or beverage … or perhaps what really differentiates you is your unique business model, or your social mission?
ENTER HERE by September 23 for a chance to take center stage at FoodNavigator-USA’s FOOD FOR KIDS summit, a three-day conference at Chicago’s W hotel shining a spotlight on the companies, large and small, that are doing most to drive innovation and champion change.
All submissions will be evaluated by the editorial team at FoodNavigator-USA, which will select three businesses to present their innovations on the opening night.
There you’ll share the stage with our panel of entrepreneurs, food formulation, incubation and investment specialists to get feedback on your product, packaging and strategy, before shooting a video with our editorial team.
You'll also get the opportunity to seek feedback from the audience and our consumer panel of Chicago-based parents – also featured on the opening night.
It all adds up to fantastic exposure for your brand and an opportunity to listen to and learn from the best at an event where you can mingle with execs from CPG’s biggest guns to start-ups, direct to consumer brands, food marketers, designers, dietitians, sensory and consumer testing experts, and food R&D professionals.
If you’re one of the three trailblazing brands selected by our editorial panel you’ll receive:
- FREE access to the full program including all presentations and networking sessions
- FREE accommodation at The W Hotel Chicago City Center (November 18 & 19)
- A place on the FOOD FOR KIDS program: participation in the Trailblazer session
- Feedback from our expert panel live on stage: Barb Stuckey at Mattson; Matthew Sade at Freeli Foods; and Lauren Jupiter at AccelFoods
- Shoot a one-on-one video interview with the editorial team and get editorial coverage in FoodNavigator-USA
- Inclusion in the FOOD FOR KIDS 2019 video.
- 50% discount on registration for colleagues (standard registration, does not include accommodation)
- The next 10 shortlisted trailblazers will also receive a 50% discount on their registration (not including accommodation).
For more information and to submit your entry please CLICK HERE.