Tune into FoodNavigator-USA’s FREE-TO-ATTEND LIVE Beverage Trends webinar on March 19, 2020 to find out. During the 60-minute debate we'll dive into the emerging beverage categories, the innovation driving these trends, and which functional attributes consumers are demanding out of their beverages.
EVENT: FoodNavigator-USA’s Beverage Trends Webinar
DATE: MARCH 19, 2020
TIME: 11:30AM CT (CHICAGO)
DURATION: 60 minutes (including 10 minutes for Q&A from the audience)
AGENDA: In our debate, moderated by FoodNavigator-USA senior correspondent Mary Ellen Shoup, we'll discuss:
- What are consumers demanding out of a functional beverage – energy, focus, hydration?
- What innovations are proving successful within the conventional dairy drinks category?
- How fast is the plant-based dairy alternatives category growing? Can oat milk be as big as almond milk? Will this category turn more functional as time goes on?
- Where does the market for CBD-infused beverages stand? Who is the target consumer and why are they seeking out drinks containing CBD?
FoodNavigator-USA has gathered together a panel of beverage industry stakeholders to discuss the hottest trends in the market and identify areas for growth in the coming years.
- Chris Fanucchi - Co-founder, Koia, Limitless, Bitewell
- Thomas Hicks - Chief Growth Officer, Ojai Energetics
- Manny Lubin - Co-founder, Slate Chocolate Milk
- Holly McHugh - Marketing Associate, Imbibe
- Howard Telford - Head of Soft Drinks, Euromonitor International
Register HERE to register for the webinar. Plus a big thanks to our sponsors Cargill, T. Hasegawa, Comax Flavors, and Prinova Nagase Group.