Snack Bar Trends: Join us for a FREE webinar on emerging trends, branding strategies, and market research
From high fat, low sugar, nut-butter fueled ‘keto’ bars, to collagen and ghee-infused protein bars, the snack bar category is one of the fastest-moving – and most fiercely competitive – categories in grocery channel.
This is the topic of FoodNavigator-USA’s FREE-TO-ATTEND LIVE webinar, Snack Bar Trends: From Collagen to Adaptogens. Broadcasting on Wednesday, June 24 at 11:30am CT (Chicago).
Hear from leading industry voices including:
- Lynn Dornblaser, director of innovation & insight, Mintel
- Steve Gaither, chief marketing officer, C.A. Fortune
- Blake Sorensen, founder and CEO, Blake’s Seed Based
- Jensen Thome, CEO, THIS SAVES LIVES
Event: Snack Bar Trends: From Collagen to Adaptogens
Date: Wednesday June 24, 2020
Time: 9:30am PT/11:30 CT/12:30pm ET
Duration of live webinar: 60 minutes
During our 45-minute panel debate followed by 15 minutes of Q&A from the audience, we’ll cover:
- How has the world-shifting COVID-19 global pandemic impacted the category and snacking behaviors in general?
- Which diet and ingredient trends hold the most growth potential?
- How do you build a great brand in a crowded category?
- How can brands punch above their weight and how can retailers merchandise products more effectively?
- Which non-traditional channels hold the most potential, and what ingredients and diet trends are gaining traction, from keto-friendly sugar alternatives to allergen-friendly and functional ingredients?
Do you have another burning question for our panel? Register and submit your question here.
This online event is sponsored by Cargill, Nellson, Sweegen, and Taura by IFF.