From high fat, low sugar, nut-butter fueled ‘keto’ bars, to collagen and ghee-infused protein bars, the snack bar category is one of the fastest-moving – and most fiercely competitive – categories in grocery channel.
This is the topic of FoodNavigator-USA’s FREE-TO-ATTEND LIVE webinar, Snack Bar Trends: From Collagen to Adaptogens. Broadcasting on Wednesday, June 24 at 11:30am CT (Chicago).
Hear from leading industry voices including:
- Lynn Dornblaser, director of innovation & insight, Mintel
- Steve Gaither, chief marketing officer, C.A. Fortune
- Blake Sorensen, founder and CEO, Blake’s Seed Based
- Jensen Thome, CEO, THIS SAVES LIVES
Date: Wednesday June 24, 2020
Time: 9:30am PT/11:30 CT/12:30pm ET
Duration of live webinar: 60 minutes
During our 45-minute panel debate followed by 15 minutes of Q&A from the audience, we’ll cover:
- How has the world-shifting COVID-19 global pandemic impacted the category and snacking behaviors in general?
- Which diet and ingredient trends hold the most growth potential?
- How do you build a great brand in a crowded category?
- How can brands punch above their weight and how can retailers merchandise products more effectively?
- Which non-traditional channels hold the most potential, and what ingredients and diet trends are gaining traction, from keto-friendly sugar alternatives to allergen-friendly and functional ingredients?
Do you have another burning question for our panel? Register and submit your question here.