The Healthy Beverages Trends (USA) webinar, focusing on the US market, now available ON DEMAND if you register here kicks off with a pre-recorded fireside chat with Talking Rain CEO Chris Hall (who after four years as CEO will be departing the company on April 1, 2022, to pursue other opportunities).
Hall will walk through the company's path to success from a regional water brand in the Pacific Northwest to a national beverage powerhouse approaching $1bn in sales for its Sparkling ICE brand alone.
Next, sit in on a presentation from Rousselot covering the growing market potential for collagen peptides in healthy beverage formulations.
The third and final part of the session will end with a LIVE panel discussion (with time for Q&A from the audience) featuring:
- Bryan Riblett, chief innovation officer, Suja Organic
- Jennifer Christ, manager, food & beverage research, Freedonia Group
- Nicole Bernard Dawes, founder and CEO, Nixie Sparkling Water
- Sherri Sparaga, VP business development, Vive Organic
- Casey Michael McCormick, director of product innovation, Sweegen
- Florencia Moreno, global business development manager health & nutrition, Rousselot
During the 40-minute panel discussion, we'll cover:
- Specific consumer trends related to functional and better-for-you beverages,
- Functional ingredients related to gut health, immunity, and energy
- How has the pandemic reshaped the beverage wellness landscape, and what can brands do to stay ahead of the curb from a production formulation standpoint?
- What marketing strategies have been most effective for your brand in an evolving retail landscape? How are you reaching your core customer at the end of the day?
- Where’s the opportunity for wellness-focused beverages? And how are you as a brand going after the market white space?
REGISTER HERE for this free webinar.