Beverage brands are under increasing pressure to reduce or eliminate sugar as consumers look to avoid ‘empty calories’ or ‘drinking their calories' while still looking for products that deliver on taste and other sensory qualities. So how are beverage companies responding and which categories are seeing the most growth year-over-year?
We bring together a panel of experts during a 1-hour FREE-TO-ATTEND online event to explore what’s trending in the low- and no-sugar arena including the niche but exploding gut health soda segment (OLIPOP) and the evolving power of stevia in diet soda applications (Green Cola) and emerging technologies that can reduce the amount of sugar through a natural enzymatic process in traditionally sugary beverages (Better Juice).
The event will kick off with a presentation from Euromonitor International Head of Soft Drinks, Howard Telford, who will present on the current market landscape of low- and no-sugar beverages. Then we'll open it up to a panel of beverage industry stakeholders including:
- Manos Eleftheriou, US Managing Director, Green Cola
- Ben Goodwin, Co-founder & Formulator, OLIPOP
- Eran Blachinsky, PhD, MBA, CEO and Co-Founder, Better Juice
- Howard Telford, Head of Soft Drinks, Euromonitor International
We'll then open it up to Q&A from the audience. Please submit your 'burning question' at the bottom of the registration page.
Key topics we'll cover during the 60-minute online event:
- Specific consumer trends related to low- and no-sugar beverages
- Trending sweeteners and other ingredient and sugar reduction technologies
- How are brands building their consumer audience in a category dominated by the likes of Coca-Cola and PepsiCo
- How has the pandemic reshaped the low- and no-sugar beverage landscape, and what can brands do to stay ahead of the curb from a production formulation standpoint?
- Where’s the next market opportunity for low- and no-sugar beverages and how can brands go after that white space?
Register HERE to tune into this free webinar on Tuesday, July 26th at 11 a.m. CST/12 p.m. EST.