Frankford Candy celebrates milestone with Christmas gifts
Running on the company’s Instagram page until December 25, fans are invited to comment on the giveaway posts and follow Frankford Candy for the chance to win commemorative goodie bundles filled with Frankford Candy treats.
“Since our founding 75 years ago in 1947, we’ve been on a mission to make people smile by creating delicious, innovative, high-quality candy that people love year after year,” said Stuart Selarnick, Frankford Candy chief executive officer.
“From seasonal family favourites like our Chocolate Easter Rabbits and OREO Dunk Gift Sets to everyday items such as Krabby Patties under licensing partnerships with some of the most iconic brands in the entertainment and food industries, we look forward to continuing to innovate and bring more sweetness and joy to consumers for years to come.”
The remaining giveaways include:
- Dec. 21: Easter-themed gift bundle complete with Frankford Candy’s top-selling Milk Chocolate Rabbits, as well as jelly beans, PEEPS gifts and candy-filled plastic eggs.
- Dec. 22: Valentine’s Day-themed gift bundle features Fruity PEBBLES Candy Bites, SpongeBob SquarePants Krabby Patties and chocolate-filled heart boxes that are perfect for the Valentine in your life.
- Dec. 23: Halloween-themed gift bundle features Gummy Body Parts, a Skull Hot Chocolate BOMB and SpongeBob Krabby Patties from Frankford Candy.
- Dec. 24: Everyday treats gift bundle features favorite Frankford candy items sold year-round, such as Fruity PEBBLES Candy Bars, SpongeBob SquarePants Krabby Patties and Gummy LUNCHABLES.
- Dec. 25: Holiday-themed gift bundle features a variety of sweet treats that make for great gifts or stocking stuffers.
For a chance to win the bundles, visit Frankford Candy’s Instagram page between now and 25 December.
About Frankford Candy
Established in 1947 and headquartered in Philadelphia, Frankford Candy today ranks No. 16 in the confections industry and is one of the largest manufacturers and marketers of licensed confections and gifts in the United States.