Tell us how you’re tackling some of the industry’s greatest challenges and meeting the needs of today's consumers. We want to see your solutions and are giving you the unique opportunity to engage with industry leaders and shape the debate.
Submit your story for a chance to take center stage at Food Vision USA - a three-day conference shining a spotlight on the companies, large and small – that are doing most to drive innovation and champion change.
All submissions will be evaluated by the editorial teams of FoodNavigator-USA and NutraIngredients-USA. If they think your business has potential you could be invited to present live on stage to the Food Vision USA audience as part of our innovation, incubation and investment discussions on the opening night of the event.
There you’ll share the stage with our panel of entrepreneurs, incubation and investment specialists to get feedback on your product, packaging and strategy. You'll also get the opportunity to ask questions and seek advice from the panel and from the Food Vision community.
The panel (pictured below, left to right):
- Seth Goldman, founder of Honest Tea and executive chairman of Beyond Meat
- John Haugen, general mnager of General Mills’ venture fund, 301 INC
- Jason Starr, head of funds at online investment platform, CircleUp
- Jon Sebastiani, founder and CEO of the venture fund and consumer brands incubator, Sonoma Brands (and founder of KRAVE Jerky)
It all adds up to fantastic exposure for your business and an opportunity to listen to and learn from the best at an event where you can mingle with senior figures in food and consumer research from Hartman Group CEO Laurie Demeritt to ‘Mindless Eating’ author Brian Wansink, and a clutch of entrepreneurs including Quest Nutrition president Tom Bilyeu, PureSpoon founder Alyson Eberle, Love with Food founder Aihui Ong, MALK Organics founder August Vega, Health Warrior co-founder Shane Emmett and many more...
If you’re one of the trailblazing start-ups selected by our editorial panel you’ll receive:
- A place at Food Vision USA: Participation in the innovation discussions on November 9, live on stage in front of our expert panel.
- Participation in an exclusive nightcap session for follow-up discussions.
- A closed-door advice session with John Haugen of General Mills’ venture fund, 301 INC and Jason Starr, Head of Funds at CircleUp.
- Access to the full program including all presentations and networking sessions.
- Accommodation at The Drake Hotel (November 9 & 10)
- Editorial coverage in FoodNavigator-USA/ NutraIngredients-USA
- Inclusion in the Food Vision USA 2016 video.
- 50% discount on registration for colleagues (standard registration, does not include accommodation)
And there’s even a reward for the runners-up: the next five shortlisted trailblazers will also receive a 50% discount on their registration (not including accommodation).
For more information and to submit your entry please visit: www.foodvisionusa.com/trailblazers