Watch on demand: FNU’s one-hour webinar Plant-Based Dairy – From Oatmilk to Chickpea Ice Cream
Year-over-year unit sales of plant-based milk, cheese, yogurt and butter all fell between 2% and 11% in 2022, with plant-based butter hit the hardest and non-dairy milk the least, according to SPINS data presented by the Good Food Institute in its recently published 2022 Plant-Based State of the Industry Report.
Find out what is behind this drop off and what can be done to reverse it by watching on demand FoodNavigator-USA's free one-hour webinar Plant-Based Dairy: From Oatmilk to Chickpea Ice Cream, during which we explore the latest developments, market potential, technical challenges and consumer attitudes towards the category.
Our panel of experts includes:
- Bethany Gomez, managing director, The Brightfield Group, who will share who buys plant-based dairy and why, and how they vary across categories;
- Damian Piedrahita, co-founder and CEO of Mwah!, who will explain how he evaluates potential ingredients and uses food-tech to crack the code on creamy as well as pros and cons for different at option for plant-based desserts;
- Andrew Yu, CEO of Armored Fresh, also will share how his company is using cutting edge technology to create plant-based cheese the melts, stretches and tastes like classic dairy single slices favored by many grilled-cheese aficionados;
- Stephanie Banham, CEO and co-founder of the new children’s plant-based milk KiddiWinks, who will talk about what it takes to meet rising demand for products that are clean label, nutritious and offer uncompromising taste; and
- Andre Menezes, CEO and co-founder of Next Gen Foods, who will share why he is bullish on investing in plant-based dairy and protein despite recent unit declines.
Our guests will also share where they see the plant-based dairy market going (want a hint? It’s up!) in the coming years and what it will take for each segment to reach its full potential.
Learn more and watch HERE.