The Unlocking Innovation Webinar Series, hosted by FoodNavigator, will seek the game changers, disruptors and pioneers who are unlocking innovation in the food & beverage industry - with a focus on NPD, preventative health, start-ups and sustainability.
With the industry facing an unprecedented challenge in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, this series will bring together leading experts to address:
- NPD and the evolving consumer landscape
- Preventative health, wellness and nutrition
- Start-ups, new business development and funding
- Sustainability, traceability and supply chains
The series runs from June 29 - August 6, 2020 and is free to register.
DATES & TIMES
- Navigating the New Normal: New Product Development and Consumer Needs During/Post COVID-19 - 29 June @ 12pm CT
- Preventive Health, Wellness and Nutrition: Self-care in Focus - 23 July @ 12pm CT
- Startups, New Business Development & Funding - 30 July @ 12pm CT
- Sustainability in Focus: From Environmentally-friendly Packaging to Responsible Ingredients Sourcing - 6 August @ 12pm CT
Click on the titles below to find out more about each individual webinar.