Food & beverage entrepreneurs! Want a FREE place at the FoodNavigator-USA FOOD FOR KIDS summit?
Want to get feedback on your new child-focused food or beverage launch, brand, or new business, from our expert panel in front of a live audience in Chicago?
Show us why you're an innovation trailblazer and win a FREE place and accommodation at FoodNavigator-USA’s FOOD FOR KIDS summit on November 12-14.
Maybe you have an awesome new lunchbox snack or meal kit option … or perhaps what really differentiates you is your unique business model, or your social mission?
ENTER HERE by September 7 for a chance to take center stage at FoodNavigator-USA’s FOOD FOR KIDS summit, a three-day conference (Nov 12-14) at Chicago’s W hotel shining a spotlight on the companies, large and small, that are doing most to drive innovation and champion change.
All submissions will be evaluated by the editorial team at FoodNavigator-USA. If we think your business has potential, you could be invited to present live on stage to the FOOD FOR KIDS audience as part of our innovation, incubation and investment discussions on the opening night of the event.
There you’ll share the stage with our panel of entrepreneurs, incubation and investment specialists to get feedback on your product, packaging and strategy and shoot a video with our editorial team.
You'll also get the opportunity to ask questions and seek advice from the panel and from the FoodNavigator-USA community.
It all adds up to fantastic exposure for your business and an opportunity to listen to and learn from the best at an event where you can mingle with execs from CPG’s biggest guns to start-ups, direct to consumer brands, food marketers, designers, dietitians, allergy experts and food R&D professionals.
If you’re one of the three trailblazing brands selected by our editorial panel you’ll receive:
- A place on the FOOD FOR KIDS program: participation in the Trailblazer session
- Feedback from our expert panel live on stage: Barb Stuckey at Mattson; Matthew Sade at Freeli Foods; and Blake Mitchell at Interact Boulder
- Access to the full program including all presentations and networking sessions
- Accommodation at The W Hotel Chicago City Center (November 12 & 13)
- Coverage in FoodNavigator-USA and video interviews with the editorial team
- Inclusion in the FOOD FOR KIDS 2018 video
- 50% discount on registration for colleagues (standard registration, does not include accommodation)
- The next five shortlisted trailblazers will also receive a 50% discount on their registration (not including accommodation).
For more information and to submit your entry please visit: https://www.foodnavigatorusasummit.com/trailblazers
Read about the 2017 trailblazers: Hargol FoodTech, Epic Source Foods, and The Chaat Company.
Checkout our fast-growing line up of speakers at the FoodNavigator-USA FOOD FOR KIDS summit 2018, which is sponsored by Cargill, DSM, Beneo, Sabinsa, Ardent Mills, and Peatos.