“Now in its second year, Food Vision is proving to be a strong draw for individuals and organizations eager to explore the economic, social, scientific and environmental issues affecting the world and its relationship with food,” says Vision Events Director, Christina Wood.
“The understanding and insights they will gain here will help them create successful strategies that address market change and fuel profitable growth. As a forum for debate, Food Vision encourages radical thinking, invites challenge and provides for an honest evaluation of opportunity and risk.”
William Reed’s Food Vision event is driven by the key issues of innovation, sustainability, cutting-edge food science, and changing consumer behavior, with the program offering food science through the focused lens of commercial interest to identify strategies for profitability and growth.
This year’s program has been informed by feedback and recommendations from the 2013 audience as well as input from the expert editorial teams of FoodNavigator and NutraIngredients, leading publications from William Reed Business Media, the organizers of Food Vision .
Representatives from world leading and challenger brands, including Alpro, Arla, Britvic, Coca-Cola, Dairy Crest, Danone, Doehler, Kraft, Mars, Nestlé, PepsiCo and Unilever, will take part in a series of debates focused on strategic issues, and listen to insightful testimonials and challenging presentations focused on best practice from around the world.
Food Vision’s top-flight suite of presenters includes:
• Michelle Geenwald, Associate Professor at Stern Business School and innovation expert
• Kevin Klock, CEO of America’s fastest growing consumer packaged goods business, Talking Rain
• Professor Arnold van Huis, advisor on edible insects to the United Nations
• Professor Mark Post, creator of the first stem cell ‘beef’ burger
• David Croft, Director of Food Technology & Technical Services from leading UK food retailer, Waitrose
For more information about the program, and to register for this exclusive event, please visit: www.foodvisionevent.com