The key question our speakers will pose to delegates is: How can food and beverage companies up their game and give today's ultra-demanding (and tech-savvy) consumers what they want, when - and where - they want it?
This will be the overarching theme of Food Vision USA, a must-attend conference on the food industry calendar that will address questions including:
- American eating habits are changing. But are food retailers still stuck in the 20th century?
- How do you build a completely new food category (on a shoestring)?
- How do Millennials buy food online? And will subscription snacking really take off?
- How do you maintain a challenger brand mentality as a mainstream player?
- Is 3D printing a gimmick or something with real commercial potential for the food industry?
- Are DNA diets ready for prime time?
- Can edible insects live up to all the hype?
- What will we eat on a Mission to Mars?
Held at the Drake Hotel in Chicago on October 27-29, Food Vision USA is a unique networking opportunity for CEOs, brand managers, R&D professionals, marketers and labeling and regulatory experts.
Organized by the publishers of FoodNavigator-USA and NutraIngredients-USA, Food Vision USA will bring together senior figures in business strategy, R&D and marketing from Chobani CMO Peter McGuinness and Sparkling ICE boss Kevin Klock to rising stars such as Austin Allan (founder of ‘soup in a bottle’ brand Tio Gazpacho) and Daniel Imrie-Situnayake (co-founder of edible insect start-up Tiny Farms).
Building on the success of the Food Vision global event, held annually in Cannes, France since 2013, Food Vision USA will shine a spotlight on the companies – large and small – that are doing most to drive innovation and champion change.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Julie Smolyansky, CEO, Lifeway Foods (kefir)
- Kevin Klock, CEO, Talking Rain, parent company of Sparkling ICE
- Peter McGuinness, chief marketing and brand officer, Chobani
- Valentina Cugnasca, CEO, Vertical Water
- Christine Day, CEO, LUVO
- Austin Allan, Totally Important Officer, Tío Gazpacho
- Chris Cornyn, chief innovation officer, Revolution Foods
- Lance Leonard, president and CEO, True Drinks
- Tom Burkemper, senior director, merchandising, 7-Eleven
- Dr Grace Douglas, advanced food technology portfolio scientist, NASA
- Daniel Imrie-Situnayake, Co-founder, Tiny Farms (edible insects)
- Dr Ahmed El-Sohemy, CSO Nutrigenomix
- Dr Guy Miller, chairman & CEO, Edison Pharmaceuticals
- Dr Hod Lipson, professor of engineering (and 3D printing expert), Columbia University
- Chad Arnold, president and CEO, Door-to-Door Organics
- Sean Kelly, CEO, HUMAN Healthy Markets
- Gautam Gupta, CEO, NatureBox
- Dr Kurt Jetta, founder and CEO, TABS Group
- Stephen Gardner, counsel, Stanley Law Group
- David T. Biderman, partner, Perkins Coie
- Nicolas McCoy, MD, Silverwood Partners
For full details, and to register, visit the Food Vision USA website or click on the link below: