Having problems loading this video? Watch it on YouTube instead.
During my tour, I spoke to...
- Art Holscher, Western US sales director, Perky Jerky: "Our process is different from other jerky brands...we've also taken flavors ina new direction..."
- Vincent Kitirattragarn, founder, Dang Foods: "We really think that if you're going to make an onion chip, you should make it out of onions..."
- Jeff Palmer, business development, Just Hemp Foods: "Less than 1% of the US population has tried hemp, so... we're literally just scratching the surface on the market opportunity..."
- Andrew Cates, VP operations, The Wine Rayzyn Co: "What we've done is for the time time ever created a palatable way for an human to ingest a wine grape seed while keeping its original food matrix intact, which enhances bioavailability... You'll get more health benefits by eating your wine, versus drinking it..."
- Linda Susanto, sales, Little Red Dot (Bakkwa): "Bakkwa is very different from jerky because it is grilled and roasted vs dehydrated..."
- Scott Jensen, co-founder, CEO, Rhythm Superfoods: "Beets are really hot right now, they have a really good nutritional profile..."
- Dan Garblik, co-founder, Bandar Foods: "Indian food is really going to be one of the next huge trends in the United States..."
- Yaroslav Khromyak, co-founder, Säpp (birch water): "This is a very simple, very pure drink made by Mother Nature that is low in sugar and calories and rich in minerals...."
- Brian Hoppe, national sales director, Minute Cup LLC (LonoLife): "People that are interested in Paleo are helping to drive awareness of bone borth in the general population..."